This is my self-forgiveness on the realization that I have always been living through and as different characters throughout my entire life and thus I have created myself as character. In my blogs to come I will walk the specific characters with self-forgiveness so that I can free myself and realize who I am within those characters – to walk myself back to life.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am the creator of who I have become as the mind - and within this not realizing that since I created myself I can also stop what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as the different characters I play in my movie called life and instead get to know who I really am as the true me – that does not have any different characters/personalities. I commit myself to, through and with self-forgiveness, self-corrective statements and self-corrective action walk myself out of the characters within my mind and delete them all – so that I can get to know the real me as life.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to make clear decisions within my life, for myself – in where I assess what is best for all life, including me, and act/live according to that choice – in where I walk the decision as me. But within this I would instead allow different characters to influence my initial decision – because I was never really in a self-honest agreement with myself in the decision I made and because of this, not standing clear within my decisions, I created a window of opportunity for the characters, that I have created within my mind based on memories, to take over, influence and change the decision. I commit myself to make clear, self-honest decisions within myself and walk the choices I have made as to how I want to live my life – and within this not accepting or allowing my self-created characters to take over but instead see and realize that when I allow a character to influence my decision I am not here and I am thus creating a time-loop.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all my characters are merely based on memories in where I have created different personalities/characters according to different situations/experiences in where I for example saw it as if I had to adjust/change/mold me to “fit in” – and within this would thus create my reality according to different characters that was merely illusions but that I created into reality through thinking that it was real. I commit myself to, every time I see that I am going into a character – to STOP and just delete it, bring myself back through and with breath.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that my creation of myself as the different characters that I consist of and exist as – is who I have always been and always will be – not seeing or realizing that I wasn’t born with different characters – I started developing them through the act of thinking, and would thus, the more memories I created – also create a type of character/personality to each and every memory/past event, that I would thus later on use in similar situations throughout my life – and within this created characters – within this I now see, realize and understand that I was the one creating myself as how I have come to be, and thus I can also choose to stop, walk myself out of character and into life. I commit myself to show myself and realize that characters are completely useless because it merely leads to a life in the mind as the illusion instead of living here, with and as the physical. Within this I commit myself to stop participating within the characters that I have created and instead walk with and as breath.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on different characters dependent on which person I am interacting with – in an attempt/try to be the “person” who I perceive others wanting me to be and thus have shaped and created different characters within my relationship to others – not seeing and realizing that when I am taking on this characters I am not developing relationships that is based on what is best for all but merely based on illusionary characters. I commit myself to, when I am interacting with others and seeing that I am accessing a personality/character to stop immediately and delete the character through realizing that I am creating a relationship that is based on self-dishonesty.