This is a continuation to my previous post;
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am incapable of walking my process effectively because of the fact that I have to ‘prioritize school’ and because of the time and effort I have to put into school, the responsibilities that comes with that – not seeing or realizing that my process takes place in every single moment of breath – thus, sure, I might not have as much time to put into writing etc. but I can within this make sure that I stand stable through constant and continuous practical application in my physical reality in where I stand with myself in self-awareness in school, that what matters is what I accept and allow within and without when walking my day.
- I now see, realize and understand that ‘process’ takes place in every single moment of breath, that what I do is not what matters, what matters is who I am within what I am doing - thus I realize that not being able to put as much time into writing does not change my process and that to be able to walk school effectively I see that I must make sure that I do not accept or allow any bullshit from and of the mind to take place and interfere – I have time for process, what I do not have time for is any mind-fucks in where I accept or allow the mind to direct me in what I am doing – because within that I realize that when and as I accept and allow the mind to direct me in what I am doing, such as school, I cannot possible be effective.
- I commit myself to walk my process in every moment of breath through making sure that I do not accept or allow the mind to direct and dictate over me – but instead I take a stance within myself to make sure that I live my commitments in my practical day-to-day-living to within this ensure that my process takes place in every single moment, not just when I am writing – because within this I see and realize that the change takes place when I stand up in the small, seemingly insignificant and menial moments as windows of opportunities.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how it is the small, menial, seemingly insignificant moments that actually matters in the context of changing – but instead I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that to be able to be effective I must write pages upon pages – not seeing or realizing that writing is useless if I do not move myself to make a practical change in my physical reality, doesn’t matter how much I write if I do not make a change through moving myself in self-awareness – within that I realize that even if I just make one commitment a day it is more than writing loads and then not moving towards change through following the commitments in this physical, practical reality.
- I commit myself to become more aware of my breathing, to within this slow myself down so that I can make sure that I live my commitments in my day-to-day-living, within this I furthermore commit myself to make sure that I support myself through really focusing on being self-aware and in days that I have loads of school-work I make sure that I at least write one statement a day – because within this I see and realize that even one sentence, one commitment is more than none and I realize that without writing I cannot walk my practical day as effective as I do when I gift myself the opportunity to write.