Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Control The Way You React to Life's Daily Drawbacks - Day 411

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to anticipate the worst case scenario within situations as an attempt to ‘prepare’ myself due to thinking and believing that it would be easier to face ‘the worst’ if I have prepared myself mentally – not seeing or realizing how I am within this merely creating and generating worry, stress and fear rather than preparing myself to face whatever comes up when it is here – as I within this see, realize and understand that what I am apparently preparing for within the mind is not an actual representation of physical reality as I cannot for certain know what the future may/might bring – so within this I see and realize that I am creating an alternate reality as an imagination within the mind, and that participating within such imaginary reality does not in any way prepare me for what may or might come – that I am within this rather generating and fueling internal experiences of helplessness and powerlessness – and therefor I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically and instantaneously go into, participate within and trust the mental ideas, conceptions and representations of the worst scenario that comes up within the mind instead of seeing and realizing that participating within and trusting these mental ideas, conceptions and representations of the worst case scenario that comes up within the mind does not actually in any way prepare or support me to be able to stand stable within myself and face whatever is here – and so I realize that not a single mental idea and imagination in relation to the future that comes up within the mind has never and will never assist and support me to face actual reality in stability – that the only way to actually face real reality in stability is through me, directing and moving myself out of imaginations and instead make sure that I face what is here in every moment.

  • Within this I see, realize and understand that anticipating the worst and participating within internal imaginary realities wherein I envision the future as what it would be like if the worst possible thing that could happen actually would happen, is really not something that supports me – I mean, I have seen, so many times, how such participation is really just in fact causing internal conflict and friction, wherein I see and realize that I am making a situation worse and harder for myself through my internal participation – because within this I see, realize and understand that when I am accepting and allowing the mind to just take charge - from the perspective of me, just blindly accepting and allowing what comes up as imaginations within the mind – I am really just in fact inflicting stress, anxiety, fear and worry – where this acceptance and allowance thus places my physical body under even more strain in situations and moments where my physical needs stability and care the most.

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being in control of my own future in relation to the things and aspects of life that I really just cannot change or decide over – and in this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, yes, there are things in life that I cannot control – but what I do have control within and can direct is who I am in relation to the things in life that I cannot control – where I see, realize and understand that what would support me is to rather place my focus and attention on that which I can decide over rather than on that which I cannot control – and in this I commit myself to assist and support myself within situations and moments where I see that I am preoccupied with imaginary realities and future projections within the mind – where I within that re-instruct myself to direct my focus and attention and to instead place my awareness here, where I commit myself to support myself through focusing on stabilizing myself rather than accepting and allowing myself to keep myself preoccupied with that which I cannot control or change – to within this see, realize and understand that participating within internal imaginary realities will not make me prepared, will not change practical, physical reality but will rather make me unstable, worried and anxious – so therefor I commit myself to focus on and give myself the practice that I require to be able to stand stable within myself and face actual reality and actual scenarios in real-time however the situations may be – and in this trust myself to face what is here and walk through what is here – and I commit myself to practice this point through immediately stopping my participation within anticipations and future projections when it comes up and instead bring myself back to here, breathe, ground myself and so face what is here in this moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis