Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs - Day 366

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within the state of my beingness which is based on negativity, constantly and continuously anticipate and expect the worst in the sense of internally/mentally preparing myself for failure and despondency – and so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constitute and base my relationship to my external world and reality on the imaginations I form within the mind in relation to the worst possible outcome and scenario – where I have accepted and allowed myself to, within and throughout my life, think and believe that through utilizing and existing within this construct/relationship to my external world/reality I am in a way ‘prepared’ and geared for all the worst possible outcomes/situations that may/might emerge within my reality – and within this accepting and allowing the imagination to be and become the driving-force behind my external participation, where I just automatically give value to and trust the expectations and anticipations that comes up within the mind and in that not seeing or realizing how I am through this actually perpetuating the reverberating negativity, where I am accepting and allowing negativity to permeate and influence my relationship to me and so my relationship to this world as a whole  – and so within this I see, realize and understand that I am accepting and allowing myself to generate and perpetuate this state of negativity through accepting and allowing myself to exist within a construct where I give value to, trust and follow the imaginations where I anticipate and expect ‘the worst’ – and how I am within this not actually ‘preparing’ for ‘the worst’ but am instead creating and manifesting a constant experience of things being ‘impossible’, where I am actually not even giving myself the opportunity to just do what I see needs to be done but am instead already before preparing myself for failure, which in itself will create failure – because within this I see, realize and understand that when I have allowed myself to ‘make up my mind’, in the sense of accepting the imaginations that comes up as expectations of an outcome, I have already created and manifested that outcome and will consequentially manifest it within my practical reality – where I see and realize that I am creating and accepting limitations through forming an expectation within the mind in relation to the result of things. 
 
  • Therefor I commit myself to assist and support myself within situations and moments where I am faced with a task/responsibility or see something that I must do and when I notice that back-chats such as; “I won’t make it” starts to come up within the mind, I immediately stop and take a deep breath, in where I slow myself down within the moment and in that stand as the directive principle of me – in where I take the decision to no more accept and allow myself to create and manifest limitations through forming and trusting a belief of myself as ‘not being able to make it’ – but instead I stabilize myself here until no energy is moving me – but where I instead take a stance to move myself, where I furthermore commit myself to live self-trust through practically do what I see needs to be done and within that realize that I can only do my best – but that when and as I accept and allow myself to anticipate failure I am actually self-sabotaging through creating and manifesting that limitation as something that I accept as a part of me – and therefor I no more accept and allow myself to limit myself through trusting imaginations in relation to whether I will manage to do things or fail, but instead I bring myself back to here and so trust myself and my capacity to be here and so do my best in every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis