Monday, April 29, 2013

How To Stop Your Internal War - Day 379

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a pattern in where I am making things harder and more difficult than what they actually are through self-sabotaging, in the sense of looking at my external reality and so my external participations/responsibilities and daily living and within me deciding to see it as hard and as difficult – where I am habitually generating and perpetuating an internal struggle and so experiences of stress and anxiety – where I have in a way become so used to experiencing everything as hard and as difficult that I am deliberately continuing to make things difficult for myself, where I in a way want to struggle/fight as an addiction to inherent patterns – and within this I see, realize and understand that I am actually making most things within my life so much harder and much more difficult than what they have to be – where I continually ensure a life of struggle through holding on to a belief in relation to how I think that my life will turn out, a belief in relation to how I think that my life has to be – not seeing or realizing that I am the only one that is responsible for the struggle I am currently experiencing, that just because my life has been a struggle in the past does not mean that I have to persevere in such direction – that I now actually do have the ability to take power over my own life and living and in that decide what type of starting-point and approach I want to have towards my participation – where I now see, realize and understand that the current approach I have towards every aspect of my life are permeated with an internal experience of struggle – where I actually have allowed myself to become addicted to struggling, to making things hard, to self-sabotaging through constantly anticipate failure, misery and difficulties.

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just accept my life to be hard and difficult – where I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly expect, assume and anticipate that I will always be faced with difficulties, that that is just how my life is and has always been – where things that can ‘go wrong’ will go wrong – not seeing or realizing how I am within this self-sabotaging through accepting and allowing myself to constantly assume that anything bad that can happen, will happen to me – because within this I see, realize and understand that when I assume that things will be difficult and hard, I am consequentially creating such a life for myself – and within this I see, realize and understand that it is time for me to take my life in my own hands and in that re-instruct, re-create and re-establish my approach towards my external participation – and so I commit myself to further investigate this point, as the addiction to inherent patterns, and within that stop the pattern of deliberately creating struggles within my life – but to instead see what I can do, who I can be and how I can experience myself within my life and living if I stop the tendency of self-sabotaging through making everything so difficult.


2 comments:

  1. I wrote perfection on google and somehow i found your blog.
    It's like i wrote all those stuff in here.
    It's like you're in my head.
    I'm suprised but relieved in the same time.
    Suprised cause i couldn't believe that there would be someone in this planet who has not quiet the same thoughts but exactly the same thoughts with me and relieved cause i don't feel so alone anymore.
    But seeing my thoughts written can't be really helpful. I hear them everyday.
    Anyway... i don't know what else to say.
    Just thank you.
    And i understand you so much. I wish i couldn't understand you but we share the same demons. And they're fucking powerfull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! There are many people experiencing this, though not so many share it. Change is possible though, this is thought-patterns that we sometimes learned - which means that it is possible to re-learn and re-create oneself. It is interesting how we tend to believe ourselves to be powerless and not in control of what comes up within the mind. but, what needs to be realized is that the thoughts are you, it is your creation - and so, we can stop it. we can stop just blindly and automatically listening to, giving value to, accepting and following the thoughts and to instead start questioning, investigating and stopping the endless chanting within the mind. why not give yourself the opportunity to change yourself and your life? it does take a process, since it took a process to manifest such thoughts. but it is possible, and it is up to each and everyone to give that opportunity to oneself. only oneself can take the decision to change - but we can support each other on the way. feel free to contact me for further support. you can also check out http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

      Delete

ShareThis